CAT AWARDS 2013 – VOTE CLOSED

Voting closed at 16.42pm on Friday 21st December.

This post was written by:

- who has written 63 posts on CAT Magazine.

770 Responses to “CAT AWARDS 2013 – VOTE CLOSED”

1. Steve KIng says:

ABP – I’ve used them for about 6 years now. Great value, excellent service, friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks again guys.

2. Ann Pauline says:

ABP First class and professional service. Great team and would recommend to friends.

Good luck

3. William Light says:

Hi, I am voting for Marina Motors. No jobs too small for them lads! Always pleasant and professional. Thank you

4. Nigel Atkins says:

My vote for marina motors, they should win the title! Cheers Nigel

5. RAYMOND SHELLER says:

voting Marina Motors in Leeds!

6. Charlie Davies says:

Best of luck to my local garage abp in Shavington.

7. keith allen says:

Staff are very helpfull, 1st Call have a large range of products for a small retailer.

8. R & J Contractors says:

We are voting for Anglos, Julian and his team are second to none. Nothing is too much trouble and they will always oblige. Honest and trustworthy, you won’t get better!

9. Deborah says:

I will be voting for ABP,the most professional,customer friendly, honest and quality garage I have ever visited.I would highly recommend anyone to them.

10. ghmoreton@aol.com says:

at gH Moreton We have used Spartan since day one of openning, quality parts, excellent prices and fast delivery.. Jason the van driver is very helpful.

11. Sarah Smith says:

Just been sharing our ABP experiences with 3 other ladies waiting in ABP’s waiting area and we all concluded that they really are the most female friendly garage by a MILE!

12. Hannah Cartwright says:

Good Luck Harding Autos Services Ltd.

13. Mel & Jill Doggett says:

We would like to vote for Marina Motors because twice now we have turned up without an appointment and been seen straight away, we had superb service and great value for money, good luck to Phil and the team

14. PHIL JOHNSON says:

“I have no hesitation in recommending Marina Motors
    Phil and his team always offer us a professional, prompt and reliable service
    Marina have also saved us money over the years by helping to find the most economical solution to any problem
    And not just opting for the easy option in replacing expensive parts.
    Marina is always our first port of call for servicing and MOTS of our fleet vehicles”
    Regards
    Phil Johnson
    WYDOS Ltd

15. Phil Stubbs says:

Have used ABP for years, they fully deserve a fourth title, even a special recognition award / lifetime achievement. Their professional approach, undoubted highly experienced and trained staff, attention to detail, after sales service and friendliness are unbeatable…making a trully positive garage experience, which is a rarity ! Thanks

16. Sean Cresswell says:

Voting for ABP.
    Worth the 2 hour journey to let these top guys work on my car.
    Friendly advice and the confidence that the work has been done properly.

17. david smith says:

my vote is for Marina Motors in leeds, thank you!

18. I.Rutter says:

I had never been to D.R.B on Orford Green,Warrington, Cheshire, before but found them so helpful and they went out of their way to advise me and save me money, I was amazed at the stock that they carried and will certainly make it my first port of call when I need anything for my car.
    I.Rutter

19. Steve Poulter says:

The service, in all possible ways, including the car is of such excellence, I would not think of going elsewere. Julian, Shelley and their team keep my car on the road, and most importantly I know it is going to be SAFE. And that is paramount!
    They, in my opinion deserve recognition.

20. PETER STEEL says:

As a regular and a happy customer would like to nominate Marina Motors to win this award. Phil and his crew definitely deserved it. Thank you!

21. BRIAN GERAGHTY says:

THANK TO MARINA MOTORS MY CAR IS ALWAYS IN TOP CONDITION, THANKS PHIL I HOPE YOU WIN!

22. Agrimek ltd says:

Voting for GMF motor factors, right parts, right price and on time every time!! Nice people to do business with! Good luck guys

23. Alan Day says:

ABP have been looking after my cars since I first started driving and now they look after all my friends cars too. I don’t recommend businesses usually but with ABP you know you can as the service is absolutely spot on every time.

24. joe mccann says:

Shelley,Julian and team offer first class service for a small garage.They go out of there way to be helpful and they don’t rip you off.

25. Chris Thompson says:

ABP save me and my family money every year by giving honest and sensible motoring advice. Trust is something very few motorists have in their garage which makes ABP my garage of choice.

26. Matt says:

Godd luck to the ABP boys and the best garage experience i’ve ever come across.

27. Ian Nipper says:

Voting Graeme Stocks. Good luck!

28. Richard Mayhew says:

1st call

29. Dave Duffy says:

Graeme has been a fantastic support and really knows his stuff !!

30. Mark king says:

Good luck Wilco

31. Steve Patterson says:

My vote for drb spares, very informative and really helpful.

32. Geoff Beasley says:

My whole family use ABP in shavington after moving to the area 5 years ago. A neighbour told us about them and we haven’t looked back since. All the staff are polite, smart and nothing is ever too much trouble. I’ve been using garages and main dealers for over 25 years and nothing has ever come close to the ABP experience. They manage to pull off a whole new ‘retail’ experience in a garage environment which is refreshingly different. More garages should operate like this. ABP get my total support.

33. Rhiannon Jones says:

You wont get better service or more innovative partnership than with GMF. #4wins

34. martin says:

great service very helpful nothing to much troble keep it up voting for drb car spares A1 motors

35. Marina Motors staff are professional and friendly, once again my car has been serviced in here and I will be back again! Thank you

36. Peter steel says:

Voting for marina motors in Leeds

37. Voting for marina motors! Phil and his crew deserved it!

38. Howard Richardson says:

Voting for marina motors, thank you!

39. Frank Barron says:

Voting for marina motors, staff are friendly, service is superb! Thanks

40. Trevor Ramsden says:

Thank Phil good luck in winning the title, you have deserved it mate! Marina Motors is the place to go if you want to have a very personal service! Voting for marina motors!

41. George Quinn says:

Voting for marina motors, thank you!

42. Keith Ambler says:

Phil and his crew are the most helpful bunch, thank you for all you help and hope you guys will win the title! Well deserve it! Marina motors to win!

43. simon says:

ABP show how garages / servicing centres should be, clean, efficient and customer focused. Excellent !!!! Go you will not be disappointed

44. Kevin Johnson says:

DRB offer a friendly well informed service, so much better than some of the well known high street chains. DRBtruly deserve to win.

45. Tony Evans says:

First class and professional service from the abp team, used them several times now and cannot fault them. They let you know everything and if you don’t understand? They always explain thoroughly. Work is quoted and never over on price or time. A no nonsense and f.fantastic service. Best of luck abp team.

46. Andy Williams says:

Anglo’s easily the best garage, friendly owners and staff, trust worthy, honest and very good workman ship.

47. Kerry Drejer says:

WOW – You ABP boys know how to please us ladies! Amazed at the number of female motorists commenting on here and I agree 100% with all the ABP comments. Brill garage with excellent staff

48. James Fraser says:

Voting for marina motors, great and friendly service would recommend to everyone!

49. Ian Benton says:

voting for Marina Motors, thanks

50. Fred Armstrong says:

Marina Motors, good luck Phil!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks