CAT AWARDS 2018

NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN!

It’s that time of the year where we launch the CAT Awards for 2018. Once again, the event will be held in the stylish surroundings of the Lowry Hotel in Manchester on Friday February 9. All we need now is your nominations for companies and people that you think would be worthy winners! Email cat.awards@haymarket.com with a note saying who you think should be on our list. Why not do it right now?

Factor Team of the Year
Nominate branch team for recognition

Factor Chain of the Year – Sponsored by Boswell Aftermarket
Any factor with two or more branches can be nominated

Independent Garage of the Year – Sponsored by Euro Repar
Nominate the best independent garage

Garage Chain of the Year – Sponsored by HaynesPro
For any garage with two or more workshops

Retailer of the Year – Sponsored by Haynes
Let us know who your favourite retailer is

Supplier of the Year
For suppliers that have gone beyond the call of duty

Outstanding Achievement – Sponsored by NOCO
For individuals who made the aftermarket what it is

This post was written by:

- who has written 63 posts on CAT Magazine.

152 Responses to “CAT AWARDS 2018”

1. sal says:

nyanza autoparts have always given excellent service and deliveries. all the staff and delivery drivers are very friendly, reliable and always helpful, and we are always recommending them to friends. well done and keep up the good work.

2. Alex Scott says:

We have used Weldbank Garage for a number of years. Have found the staff to be very knowledgeable and always go that extra mile to ensure that the car is performing as it should. Keep the good work.

3. Denise Coppard says:

Our daughter has used D&D Autos for a few years now and we started using them in the last couple of years on her recommendation. Have found them to be very friendly and helpful on each occasion. Our car recently had a problem, my husband took it to D&D Autos first thing in the morning, he had a phone call mid-morning that same day, to say our car was fixed and ready to be picked up. Would highly recommend them.

4. Gary Wood says:

Weldbank Garage, great service, very knowlegable and professional.

5. Julie E;faso says:

Consistently excellent service, friendly and fair prices. Anglos have my vote.

6. Bernie says:

Weldbank Garage very honest & knowledgable well recommended

7. David Yates says:

Have used D&D for 30 years and always found them extremely efficient, friendly and helpful. Highly recommendable.

8. Knightsbridge Garage says:

Livingston Autoparts – keep up the good work guys!

9. karen says:

My vote for large factor is GMF MOTOR FACTORS

10. It took me a number of ‘tries’ to find a local Garage that I could totally put my trust in. I’ve used D&D Autos for several years now and have recommended their outstanding service to all friends & family.

11. Mike G.A says:

Good luck Fast Parts.

12. Colin Docketty says:

The staff and management at Motabitz Ferndown are second to none. I’ve been going there years and always had a courteous and helpful reception. Also a huge thanks to their fitting team always willing to go that extra mile to give the best possible service.

13. Dean says:

Just had my van in newdelaval, well impressed with the service I received today second to none, I will be recommenending them and will be using them in the future thanx guys

14. Chris Owen says:

I have used Marina Motors for over 10 years now and have been delighted with the professionalism along with customer care… I truly believe that they have effectively kept my 2002 Laguna running way past the 70,000 miles on the clock.. And genuinely I hope they win…THEY DESERVE IT… VOTE MARINA MOTORS

15. Jonathan Tattershall says:

good luck Fast Parts Wales

16. Wyn says:

Garej Wyn Crymych West Wales excellent staff and very friendly and helpful staff. No problems is too small to handle with compassion and friendly service

17. Ron Willets says:

Nyanza- Always helpful and provide a friendly serivce! 5 STARS

18. Chas Fox says:

Advanced Radiators offer excellent customer service, and Andy Bowman, Sales Manager, has a great sense of humour, especially about the Northern Football Teams!! BUT we can’t all be blessed with the GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS like we have down South!! Advanced Radiators get my vote anytime, and THANKS TO ALL THEIR TEAM.

19. Jock Caverhill says:

Anglo Continental Cars come with a great commendation from me, and I recommend them strongly to me family and friends. Julian, Shelly and the team there always provide an excellent level of service at very competitive prices.
    Over the years I have always found them to be more than helpful whenever I have used Anglo, and I have never had any issues or concerns with the quality of the service provided on my cars.
    They provide an excellent service at great value, and as such I would not go anywhere else with my car.
    My thanks and appreciation go to the team there.

20. Jayne M says:

Avia is one of the friendliest businesses I have ever been to. I have never felt rushed or pressured into a sale and felt that what was best for my car was always put before the hard sell. The courtesy car is definitely very helpful! I think it’s lovely the garage is now in the hands of a second generation in the family and will definitely like to see them win the award and secure the business into the hands of the third generation x

21. Umi says:

Nyanza Autoparts is brilliant. Great, reliable service and all the staff are always ready with a smile. Well done, and good luck!

22. Glyn Hopper says:

Thanks D&D Autos for a great friendly and trusted service.

23. Maggie Rogers says:

Have used Anglo Continue for over 10 years.They are honest and trustworthy. Would not use anywhere else. So do all our friends.

24. Simon says:

Avia Speed shop is a really trusted garage . Fabulous fault finding , they do not ever create bills and go out of their way to be helpful.
    Andy guides the mechanical team and puts all vehicles through their paces to ensure they have resolved all the issues , and Hayley runs a superb on the ball business . Communication is second to none and they can recommend the best fix at the best price . I would travel 100 miles to take my car to Avia because of the level of service they constantly deliver . Complimentary coffee helps as well !
    The only garage I trust !
    I have lost considerable money elsewhere on my fast fleet including TVRs / Bmw and Audis !

25. Janine says:

Bayside garage got my vote, lovely family run garage!
    weldone guys

26. hana says:

Voted for Bayside Garage Cardiff. Convenient due to work commitments, hassle free , knowledgeable staff and always reasonable prices.

27. Paul Hale says:

Anglos has my vote for the best garage. Superb service. Highly recommend.

28. Philip Banks says:

Advanced Radiators gets my vote for best supplier!! A small family business who’s been amongst the “big boys” for 30 years. They can’t do enough! Good luck!

29. Muddser Mughal says:

Nyanza- Great service always happy to help.

30. Ray says:

Dealt with Advanced Radiator for over 20 year now, helped me out on many occasions with obscure fuel & hydraulic tank repairs/replacements as well as all our radiator & intercooler needs….top boy’s at Advanced!!

31. Ian says:

GMF Cardiff have just been getting better and better, and now carrying a much better QUALITY stock range than a any other factor

32. Shevani says:

Found really good advice and service from Nyanza, as a female I know I was given good customer service and wasn’t ripped off like many other places I have been to in the past. All the staff are really friendly and vouching on behalf of my friends alot of them have used their service as they have been really approachable!

33. Clive Jarvis says:

D&D Autos i`ve used them for years highly recommend

34. Brian McDonald says:

Wilco, Very professional, great company.

35. Streetfleet MOT says:

We have used Advanced Radiators for years and have always been happy with their products services and the staff are friendly and helpful too

36. Neal says:

I have been using D&D Autos for many years for service and M O T always friendly and helpful. So they are always kept very busy with customers.

37. Paul Gibson says:

Avia Autos provide a high quality service to our fleet of vehicles. As well as providing exceptional expertise, knowledge and experience, they are proactive in ensuring our vehicles stay safe on the roads. Undoubtedly the best garage we have used in 40 years in business.

38. Sally atkins says:

We here at mototech coventry have used Nyanja as our main factor for 15 years ,there staff have great knowledge and the speed of delivery of parts is excellent ,what you need to cut out your down time on the ramps

39. Barn Mabbs says:

Avia Autos, Bridgend. Excellent service, also came away full of premium bacon toasties, waffles and tea

40. Emma nightingale says:

Good luck Thompsons, service with a smile

41. Paul French says:

D&D AUTOS, Always very polite and a true professional approach to servicing and fault finding.

42. Victoria says:

D&D Autos always give great customer service and they go above and beyond to ensure any car problems I have are solved. Always recommend them to my friends and family.

43. Mal Randhawa says:

Excellent customer service and very friendly staff. I really enjoyed the service and level of interaction with Nyanza. The service was timely, the site had all the information I looked for and if I had any questions about the products they were available with critical information. Not only will I be shopping again from Nyanza but I will be making sure that friends looking for similar products shop there as well.
    Mal

44. Claire Crawford says:

I have been a regular customer of Hayley and the wonderful team at Avia Speed Shop for over a DECADE – I would not take my vehicle anywhere else in South Wales. From vintage to performance and everything in between, Hayley and the team have the knowledge and expertise to accommodate all types of vehicle. Not only has Avia Speed Shop looked after our personal vehicles for the last 10 years, they have also serviced, maintained and repaired our mid sized fleet of vehicles and vans to include the CEO’s Aston Martin DB9. The service is always prompt, always efficient, and always reasonably priced. I can wholeheartedly support a vote for Avia Speed Shop as the UK Small Independent Garage of the Year.

45. AZ Car Sales says:

I’ve used Anglo Continental for over 10 years now who provide an exceptional service.

46. Debbie East says:

D&D Autos is a garage I would highly recommend. You will receive an excellent, friendly and reliable service. They are trustworthy and have service and repaired my cars for many years without a problem.

47. Grant Mackinstoh says:

Livingston Autoparts

great staff and service

48. Martin Baka says:

Thank you to Livingston Autoparts for the great service!

49. GARY NORWOOD says:

Bedale Motofactors – always an excellent service,delivery and good prices!
    Well trained and friendly staff who go that extra mile for you!
    Keep up the good work!

50. We have been using Nyanza Autoparts for over 27 years now, and have found their service to be excellent and staff have been very courteous. Also after sales service has been excellent. We would have no hesitation in recommending them to others.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks