SMART CHARGING. There is money ready and waiting to be made from simple battery maintenance.
- New venture from Sukhbir Singh Kapoor APX is on a recruitment drive
- Independent garages are not afraid to take on more diesel work
- Andrew Page completes integration of Camberley Auto Factors
- IMI renews calls for technician licensing
- Motor industry welcomes apprentice wage increase
- STK advises independent retailers to embrace smartphone accessories
- Aftermarket bodies join up to lobby against impending eCall legislation
Peter Johnson, Deputy Chairman at the IMI ion why the government needs to turn its attention to the retailers.
AFTERMARKET KNOW HOW
- How to deal with insolvency
- How to avoid the curse of dead stock
- Where there is a will there is a way
- A look at where the recent additions to employment law
- CAT’s Inside Line: The third generation Renault Megane
STRATEGY: Batteries and igntion are in the spotlight this month
From additives to workshop sundrys and plenty inbetween
More tales from the warehouse, the tradeshow and the Orient
- Out and about: Aftermarket events
- Back in the day: 25 years in the CAT archives
- Blast from the past – the classic adverts you know and love
The CAT Month continues, where will the team be going next?
To receive your copy of CAT magazine, click here to subscribe or call the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 8451 557355