END OF AN ERA: Industry reaction from the fallout of Universal Automotive going into administration, and what will happen to the branches saved by Andrew Page and The Parts Alliance.
A COMPLETE GUIDE TO AUTOMECHANIKA FRANKFURT 2014
- Jim Sumner and Peter Sephton explain their plans for the 33 UA branches bought
- Andrew Page rebrands and rejoins The Parts Alliance
- What does driverless cars mean for the aftermarket
- Haynes Mechanixs look to the future as they aim to mentor their peers
John Neill, CEO of Unipart Group expresses his sadness for UA’s demise, and why it was not connected to the Unipart Group.
AFTERMARKET KNOW HOW
- How to ensure you benefit from commercial leases
- The exact science of managing your stock, without the need for a PhD
- How to ensure you acquire a business successfully
- CAT’s Inside Line: The third generation Mercedes-Benz C-Class
STRATEGY: Braking hydraulics, and belts are in the spotlight this month
From reversing cameras to tyre changers and plenty inbetween
More tales from the garage and behind the counter
- Out and about: Aftermarket events
- Back in the day: 25 years in the CAT archives
- Blast from the past – the classic adverts you know and love
The CAT Month continues, where will the team be going next?
To receive your copy of CAT magazine, click here to subscribe or call the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 8451 557355