CONNECTED CARS: What does it mean for the future?
Analysing how these new vehicles may disrupt the aftermarket in the future.
- Maccess calls in the administrators
- IMI’s Steve Nash calls for a 70 percent wage increase for apprentices
- First Stop sets the tone for 2015 by investing in its members
- UAN is acquired by parent company Groupauto
Lawrence Bleasdale, Business Development Director at TMD Friction, on the delicate nature of regulating the industry effectively.
AFTERMARKET KNOW HOW
- Things to consider before starting trading used cars
- Recent legal changes made to redundancy rules
- Tackling the issue of inadvertently passing off goods as genuine
- Can gender diversity help the aftermarket?
- CAT’s Inside Line: The second generation Mercedes Sprinter is scrutinised on the ramp this month
STRATEGY: Batteries and summer retailing are in the spotlight this month
From summer and leisure accessories to wheels and plenty in between
More tales from the garage and the warehouse
- Out and about: Aftermarket events
- Back in the day: 25 years in the CAT archives
- Blast from the past – the classic adverts you know and love
The CAT Month continues, where will the team be going next?
To receive your copy of CAT magazine, click here to subscribe or call the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 8451 557355