BEARINGS IN A FIX! The fallout for the aftermarket after €953 million fine for OE suppliers’ involved in pricing cartel.
- Hg Capitals acquisition of The Parts Alliance Group
- Lord Digby Jones talks training and apprenticeship with CAT
- Delphi’s Desnos explains why the aftermarket can benefit from in-car telematics
- Automechanika Frankfurt to turn its focus to future technology
- Schaeffler and Snap-on open up new training centre at their HQs
John Bland from ZF Services UK and former apprentice Dom Collins explain why apprenticeships are important.
AFTERMARKET KNOW HOW
- Planning your training strategy and how to avoid giving unnecessary discount away
- Encouraging your business to sell up and not out
- How to tackle your business expenses correctly
- CAT’s Inside Line: Audi A1
STRATEGY: Training and staff development, and air conditioning and cooling are in the spotlight this month
From mobile applications to tools and plenty inbetween
More tales from the factory and behind the counter
- Out and about: Aftermarket events
- Back in the day: 25 years in the CAT archives
- Blast from the past – the classic adverts you know and love
The CAT Month continues, where will the team be going next?
To receive your copy of CAT magazine, click here to subscribe or call the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 8451 557355