WILL YOU SIGN UP? CAT looks into the servicing and repair comparison sites and whether they are worth it or not.
- Mark Water Pumps on giving an old QH factory a new lease of life
- Coachbuilders Woodall Nicholson acquires struggling Bluebird
- NAB fears bodyshops will be exposed to more risk from the PMI investigation
- A look at the major redevelopment that Tetrosyl will be undergoing
Douglas Rotberg, MD of Tootcompare explains why there will always be a need for comparison sites.
AFTERMARKET KNOW HOW
- A look at the finer points of a break clause
- How the new ‘Return-to-Work’ scheme explained
- Are trade clubs the enemy of the independent aftermarket?
- CAT’s Inside Line: The all-French Peugeot 207
STRATEGY: Rotating electrics and fuel injection are in the spotlight this month
From wiper blades to new websites and plenty inbetween
More tales from the garage, the warehouse and behind the counter
- Out and about: Aftermarket events
- Back in the day: 25 years in the CAT archives
- Blast from the past – the classic adverts you know and love
The CAT Month continues, where will the team be going next?
To receive your copy of CAT magazine, click here to subscribe or call the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 8451 557355