PROTECTING OUR FUTURE: Steve Nash talks about attracting new talent to the industry.
IMI’s Chief Executive explains the challenges facing the automotive sector in bringing newcomers into the fold.
- Arnold Clark and Micheldever takeovers change the aftermarket landscape
- The Parts Alliance venture into tool hire programme
- Rival tyre trade shows set to go head-to-head in May 2018
- Automechanika will be coming to Birmingham’s NEC in 2016
- Is the parts market revelling in the classic car boom?
- Automotive industry takes to the high seas to raise money for BEN
- Approved Garages announces fee refund programme
Paul Caller, Chief Executive Officer of Autoglym, on why independent retailers should embrace the internet.
AFTERMARKET KNOW HOW
- The importance of measuring your business against your plan and strategy
- What the law states is acceptable when it comes to employee monitoring
- A guide to moving your accessory shop online
- CAT’s Inside Line: The Jaguar XJ X350 and X358 are under investigation this month
STRATEGY: Diagnostics and garage tooling are in the spotlight this month
From accessories to workwear and plenty in between
More tales from the counter, the warehouse and the workshop
- Out and about: Aftermarket events
- Back in the day: 25 years in the CAT archives
- Blast from the past – the classic adverts you know and love
The CAT Month continues, where will the team be going next?
To receive your copy of CAT magazine, click here to subscribe or call the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 8451 557355