FIXING CHRISTMAS. How to ensure your business stays legal and out of the taxman’s clutches during the festive period.
- Sukhpal Singh Ahluwalia returns to Euro Car Parts and LKQ
- Frank Massey warns about inferior quality parts in the aftermarket
- Independent aftermarket debates the value of free winter checks
- Ferodo’s new web portal opens the door for distributors to upsell
- Social media conferences begin to hit the aftermarket
John Kegg, Managing Director of Winplus-Europe on why the future may be sweet smelling for retailers.
AFTERMARKET KNOW HOW
- Keeping your IT systems up-to-date
- How to keep the taxman at bay during the festive period
- The impending impact of the new holiday pay ruling
- CAT’s Inside Line: The 2009 onwards Mercedes-Benz E-Class
STRATEGY: Chassis tuning and exhausts are in the spotlight this month
From workshop accessories to wipers and plenty inbetween
More tales from the warehouse, the test track and the publisher
- Out and about: Aftermarket events
- Back in the day: 25 years in the CAT archives
- Blast from the past – the classic adverts you know and love
The CAT Month continues, where will the team be going next?
To receive your copy of CAT magazine, click here to subscribe or call the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 8451 557355