RIDING OUT THE STORM. Is 2015 set to be the most turbulent year in the aftermarket?
Jim Sumner explains Andrew Page’s venture with Unipart and why creating its own alliance is not out of the question
- Peter Sephton outlines The Parts Alliance global expansion strategy
- Comline acquires Motaquip from Peugeot
- Retrofit study has implications for the aftermarket
- UAN announces five-year deal with Unipart Autoparts
- FirstStop aims to turn fast-fits into one stop shops
- IAAF warns the aftermarket about the threat of the connected car
Ben Sawford, Chief Commercial Officer of Gasrec on why gas standards is becoming an aftermarket issue.
AFTERMARKET KNOW HOW
- Why only the best quality parts will do for independent garages
- Exploring the different finance options available to the aftermarket
- How best to tackle employment issues legally
- CAT’s Inside Line: The Vauxhall Astra H and Zafira B are on the ramp this month
STRATEGY: Additives and braking are in the spotlight this month
From workshop accessories to workwear and plenty inbetween
More tales from the shopfloor, the rolling road and the garage
- Out and about: Aftermarket events
- Back in the day: 25 years in the CAT archives
- Blast from the past – the classic adverts you know and love
The CAT Month continues, where will the team be going next?
To receive your copy of CAT magazine, click here to subscribe or call the subscriptions team on +44 (0) 8451 557355