The independent aftermarketâ€™s heavy hitters turned out in force to see the CAT Award winners collect their trophies.
More than 120 of the industryâ€™s biggest names attended the 2011 Awards ceremony, held for the first time at the world famous Twickenham Stadium.
The 2011 Awards were the biggest in modern day CAT history. We were inundated with nominations and the extremely high calibre of the candidates who made it to the final shortlist demonstrates the prestige of these accolades.
To win an award carries great kudos. As our Garage of the Year winner for the second year running discovered last year.
After winning the 2010 title, Chris Meredith, owner of ABP Motorsport, reported â€œa massive influx of new customersâ€. Just two months after the ceremony, his team had welcomed more than 60 new customers.
Wyn Jones of GMF Motor Factors, another second time CAT Awards winner, also told us that winning in 2010 opened new doors and helped to foster new supplier and customer relationships.
- Person of the Year: Gary Barak, Chicane
- Factor of the Year: GMF Motor Factors
- Retailer of the Year: Graham Goode Racing
- Garage of the Year: ABP Motorsport
- Technician of the Year: Tanya Spreadbury, Tanbury Ltd
- Green Innovation of the Year: Synionicâ€™s Waterless Wash & Shine
- Lifetime Achievement Award: John Haynes OBE
To find out more about your winners, click here