Citroën C1/ Toyota Aygo/ Peugeot 107
• Burning smell when hot – oil leak from front of gearbox input seal.
• Knocking noise/vibration from rear suspension – rear axle tube support bushes split/perished.
• Petrol engine intermittent misfire and poor starting, various fault codes recorded and the engine management light illuminated – excessive carbon build up on all spark plugs. Replacing the plugs may fix the misfire but if the codes will not delete the Cat could be damaged.
• Intermittent loss of power steering and various fault codes in the system (C Codes) with the steering warning light illuminated – loose connections on the EPS module located behind the crash padding on the driver’s side.
• Windows always full of condensation – rain water entering the interior and collecting under the front carpets – missing windscreen bonding material on the bottom edge of the front screen.