Vauxhall Insignia 2008-2013
• Air-conditioning blowing fuses, check wiring loom for internal corrosion close to the compressor assembly.
• Clicking/banging noise from front when setting off, slight movement between front hub and driveshaft, strip and apply suitable grease no need the replace components.
• Engine running lumpy and lack of power (2.0 CDTi) no fault codes, mass air flow/intake air temp sensor contaminated with moisture.
• Steering wheel vibration similar to wheel balance, front suspension arm rear bushes worn.
• Engine loses power (limp mode) intermittent fault, loose wiring connector to high pressure fuel pump causing deviation in rail pressure.
• Engine vibrations (diesel engines) control solenoid sticking for turbo control, modified part available.