PROMOTIONAL ARTICLE ON BEHALF OF THE INDUCTOR
The Mini-Ductor II+ induction heating tool is now just £395 + VAT, save £200!
For a limited time only, you can order the award-winning Mini-Ductor II+ tool at a vastly reduced price from the UK’s official distributor.
The easy-to-use handheld tool uses invisible, high frequency magnetic fields, which create invisible heat to quickly release corroded and bonded hardware, frozen nuts and bolts, O2 sensors, track rod ends, bearings, pulleys and other hardware that are rusted/thread-locked into place.
This fantastic tool makes workshop and bodyshop life easier:
- Increased safety – the heating process does not use a dangerous naked flame and the flameless heat is very localised, so only the part becomes hot, not the tool.
- Saves time – because the products heat the problem fast and not the area around it, labour can be reduced by as much as 75%, with productivity increased.
- User-friendly – the tool is very easy to use, with little training required.
- Reliable – with a low return rate, the technology won’t let you down.
- Energy efficient – less consumables used and the running costs are low.
- Versatile – the range can be used in a number of different applications.
- Insurance premiums – if you’re using Oxyacetylene gas you could save 30% off your insurance if you stop using it.
Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase your Mini-Ductor II + for just £395 + VAT, saving £200.