PROMOTION ARTICLE ON BEHALF OF INDUCTION INNOVATIONS
Induction heaters use magnetic flux to quickly heat ferrous metal and some aluminium parts, but which one is right for your application?
Our portable induction heater, the Mini-Ductor® Venom™, uses 1,000 watts of power, so when you do you need 2,000 watts of power provided by the Inductor® Pro-Max™?
To answer these questions, we’ve developed this handy guide to give you clarity.
Induction Heating Applications
The entire line of induction heaters from Induction Innovations® is ideal for removing parts that are corroded, rusted on, stuck on with adhesives or threadlock compound, or are otherwise sealed. Some examples:
• Agricultural & Farming Equipment (e.g. combines): Inductor Series
• Bonded Trim: Inductor Series with the Fast-Off Pad
• Brake Bleeder Nuts Removal: Mini-Ductor Venom
• CNC Machine Repair (spindles, rotary tables, nuts, bolts, etc.): Mini-Ductor Venom
• Corroded Exhaust Removal: Mini-Ductor Venom
• Door Skin Removal: Inductor Series with the Fast-Off Pad
• Exhaust Manifold Bolt Removal: Mini-Ductor Venom
• Flywheel Bolt Removal: Mini-Ductor Venom
• Graphics Removal: Mini-Ductor Venom
• Inline Connector Removal: Mini-Ductor Venom
• Lug & Wheel Nut Removal: Mini-Ductor Venom
• O2 Sensor Removal: Mini-Ductor Venom
• Rusted Nut Removal Near Fuel Lines: Mini-Ductor Venom
• Seatbelt Bolt Removal: Mini-Ductor Venom
• Soft Dent Removal: Inductor Series with Concentrator attachment
• Spray-On Bedliner Removal: Inductor Series with Concentrator attachment
• Steering Bolt Removal: Mini-Ductor Venom
• Tie Rod End Steering Nut Removal: Mini-Ductor Venom
• Trucks or Heavy Duty Equipment (including king pins): Inductor Series
• Windshield Removal: Inductor Series with Glass Blaster attachment
The thickness and type of ferrous metal determines how much wattage is needed to heat the part. For removing parts in the application below, more than 2,000 watts may be needed. This where the Pro-Max™ tool is ideal:
Additionally, induction heating can be used to harden automotive parts to decrease wear and increase their lifespan. It can also be used to expand bearings so they can be mounted on an axle or other type of rod. These applications require either a service, hot plate or more sophisticated induction heating equipment.
If you need to remove ferrous metal parts and still aren’t sure what you need, contact us and we’ll point you in the right direction.
12 month’s interest free on purchases over £500
To help spread the cost of your Inductor order, you can now receive 12 month’s interest free credit on purchases over £500. For more information, please call 01953 859138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.theinductor.co.uk